The Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered smartphone is designed for music lovers as its name too suggests.
The following key features of Samsung dual-SIM Galaxy Music Duos:
- Runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Single core 850 MHz processor
- ARM cortex A9 architecture
- 512 MB RAM
- 3 inch TFT LCD display
- Dedicated music key, Sound Alive and SRS audio technologies, dual frontal speakers
- 240 x 320 pixel resolution
- 4 GB memory, expandable 32 GB
- 3 megapixel Fixed focus camera
- Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth 3.0 and microUSB
- 1300 mAh battery
The all-new Galaxy Music Duos is a dual-sim smartphone intended to music lovers and comes with two speakers in the front, a devoted music key and audio technologies like Sound Alive and SRS.