New Delhi: General Motors India launched the premium hatchback Chevrolet Sail U-VA on Friday starting at Rs 4.44 lakh. Sail U-VA will replace the Aveo U-VA and will be available in petrol and diesel engines.
General Motors India President and Managing Director Lowell Paddock told reporters that “The Sail U-VA is a strong edition to our small car portfolio. With the market preferring bigger cars in the compact segment, with Sail U-VA we are able to balance our presence in the segment along with Beat.”
- 1.3 l SMARTECH Turbocharged Diesel Engine with approx 22.1 kmpl mileage
- 1.2 l SMARTECH Petrol variant with approx 18.2 kmpl mileage
- Dual tone interior design
- Bold front stance complemented by a dual-port chrome grille
- Swanky Hawk Wing inspired headlamps
- Ultra-modish Shooting Star Style Front Fog Lamps
- 12 spoke 14 inch alloy wheels
- Remote keyless entry
- Dual airbags, Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, Child-protection rear door locks
The petrol option of the car will be available in four variants between Rs 4.44 lakh and Rs 5.58 lakh. Diesel will be available in three options priced between Rs 5.87 lakh and Rs 6.62 lakh.