Home > Celebrity > Fire broke out on the sets of Aamir Khan’s reality TV show.

Fire broke out on the sets of Aamir Khan’s reality TV show.

aamir khanOn Monday evening, a fire broke out on the sets of his reality TV show at Vrundavan Studio, Madh Island, the sources said.

“Someone from the technical department was doing a routine round of check in the night. While checking the lighting section, there was a spark and then the fire spread onto the entire floor. In fact, the very same day, a team of around 20 members from Aamir’s office had visited the set during the day to take some creative calls,” said a unit member, explaining the cause of the fire.

While this definitely was an unprecedented setback, the actor had already devised an emergency plan to tackle the circumstances.

The unit member informed that although the fire spread swiftly, Aamir’s security personnel attended to the fire instantly. “It was good that they were there considering the fire brigade took some time to reach. The fire caused a lot of damage to the estimated Rs 1 crore set,” he added.

Aamir said that “I am just very relieved that there were no injuries or casualties. Thank God.”


Leave a comment